Boca Raton, FL (July 15, 2021) – IWS Acquisition Corporation (“IWS”), a marketer and administrator of vehicle protection products exclusively to credit unions and their members for over 30 years, is pleased to announce the deployment of their first mobile app, available for iOS and Android mobile devices.
By downloading the IWS VSA App, members have the ability to access their Vehicle Service Agreement (VSA) instantly and directly from their mobile devices; eliminating the need to locate contract documents, terms and conditions, and their personalized plan details. All information relating to the contract including coverage, claims, and even a repair facility look-up are right at their fingertips. Members also have the ability to monitor the status of their claim with push-notifications.
“IWS is simplifying the way members can stay connected and up-to-date on their Vehicle Service Agreements (VSA), and more importantly their auto claims” explains Michael Leon, Vice President of Sales. “Members are looking for digital solutions to simplify their lives whenever possible and this app delivers on that. This is another way that IWS is providing member focused solutions and living up to our mission of People first. Products that work.”
“Our ability to offer members flexibility and mobility when accessing their coverage and claim status is a further example of how IWS continues to evolve and enhance our product solutions and technology” said Eric Wikander, President of IWS. “Offering members the ability to manage their warranty claims from their mobile device, will continually improve member satisfaction. We are excited to promote the new IWS VSA app and plan to continue updating the app with additional functionality to better enhance the member experience.”
Innovative Features on IWS’s Mobile app include:
- Contract Lookup & Summary
- Members can seamlessly look-up their contract details by using their contract number and last name. Member information such as address, phone number, and email, as well as VSA plan details are included.
- Vehicle Details
- Vehicle information such as make, model, VIN, and vehicle picture, will all be included in the Contract Summary section. Members can choose to upload a picture of their vehicle.
- Member Benefit Details
- Details on the many additional benefits included with their IWS VSA.
- Links to Member Services via email or phone.
- Terms and Conditions
- Digital copy of terms and conditions detailing plan coverages and exclusions.
- Claim Detail and Status
- Claim status with updates throughout the claim process with push notifications enabled.
- History of claims and repairs will also be available.
- Repair Facility Locator
- Pinpoint an exact repair facility nationwide, based upon member’s current location.
# # #
IWS is a nationally recognized provider of auto warranty solutions, protecting credit union members for 30 years. Our solutions include: Vehicle Service Agreements (VSA), Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI), Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), and Appearance Protection (RestoraGuard). We work exclusively with credit unions, understanding the credit union movement and dedication to members. Being a leading provider of auto-protection products, IWS offers peace of mind to credit union members from unexpected high-cost auto repairs; while offering substantial non-interest, revenue enhancing opportunities for the credit union. We pride ourselves with best-in-class service, sales support, and training, before, during, and after the sale. People first. Products that work.
For more information, please contact Michael Leon, VP of Sales at email@example.com or call 561.981.7000 Option 0.